- Raiding blocked until final week. It's not possible to damage buildings for most of the wipe, but save up your boomage for Raid Week!
- Limited PvP. It's allowed but you can completely avoid it with our unique PvE Modeᵀᴹ
- JimDeadlock (server owner and self-confessed Filthy Casual) plays daily but does not raid or attack players. You can also contact me via the Discord chat.
- PvE No-Yoinking Rule: Do not abuse your PvE privilege. If someone is already there when you arrive, please leave: Heli; Bradley; Cargo; Oil. If they see your name and report you, your PvE will be revoked.
This rule does not apply to PvP players, they can do whatever they like.
- Solo/Duo/Trio. If you want to do cargo or stuff like that as a larger group it's fine as long as nobody else is there already, but strictly no more than 3 players per base or in PvP/raiding.
- Be a decent human being. Is that really too much to ask? Banter, bad language and good-natured smack talk are all fine but personal abuse, name-calling and other toxic behaviour is not. Attack the avatar, not the person at the keyboard. Violators will be muted and can play without chat.
- No hackusations. If you suspect cheating please report it to JimDeadlock privately and I'll investigate. Actual cheaters do get banned here promptly! Do not call anyone a cheater in-game - this is name-calling and will not be tolerated.
This is a non-EAC server so we inevitably get some players with bans on their profiles because this is the only place they can play. They are welcome here as long as they don't cheat here. They've received their penalty of being banned from all other servers and they deserve the chance to turn over a new leaf without being hassled about it.