- No Decay. No Radiation. No Nights. No Raiding Until Final Week.
Run naked and free in the sunshine, any time, anywhere you like! Come back to an intact base if you feel like taking a break for a while!
Decay Tip: you need to put at least one item of each in your TC to prevent the annoying red decay warning.
Time Tip: you can do /tod to check the in-game time. Useful for finding out how long until the evening/morning switch.
- Auto Doors | Full Details
Auto-closes doors behind you, in case you forget.
/ad -- toggle off
/ad 5 -- toggle on [seconds delay]
- Backpacks | Full Details
2 extra rows for your inventory
F1 > bind b backpack.open
- Chest Stacks | Full Details
Cram huge stacks of items into all types of container, including Tool Cupboard. Less space needed for boxes; higher capacity furnaces, quarries etc. Use ShiftRightClick to move the extra-large stacks. Note: does not apply to inventory.
- Death Notes | Full Details
All deaths are announced in chat.
- Furnace Splitter | Full Details
Auto-stacks your furnaces and refineries for maximum efficiency! Also gives you an ETA and lets you auto-trim your wood to the exact amount needed.
- Private Messages | Full Details
/pm <name> <message> -- send a private message to player
/r <message> -- reply to your most recent private message
/pmhistory <name> -- show the previous 5 messages of PM with that player.
- Remover Tool | Full Details
/remove -- activate Remover Tool - nothing will be removed yet!
You will see this dialog:
During the countdown you can click to remove multiple things, as long as you have the resources in your inventory to cover the cost of removal.
- Sign Artist | Full Details
Upload your pic somewhere and get the link. Place your picture frame on the wall, and while looking at it do:
/sil https://i.imgur.com/5BC2NdC.jpg -- (replace with your image link)
- The image will stretch to fit your frame, so make sure it's roughly the same shape.
- No rules. Use whatever pics you like.
- If you're displaying things outside your base where others can see, then please keep it legal and bear in mind that some youngsters play here.
- Teleport Home | Full Details
/sethome <name> -- set home as your current location (use any random name you like)
/home <name> -- teleport home
/tpb -- return to where you just came from, immediately after using /home (does not count towards daily limit)
/removehome <name> -- purge your home location, if you want to set a different one
/tpinfo Home -- number of teleports remaining today
/home list -- in case you forget the name of your home!
- Options have been deliberately stripped down. It's to be used sparingly.
- For the above reason, most of the options listed on the official uMod page are disabled.
- 3 uses per day. One home. Please do not ask for increases of any kind.
Mods list, server rules
1 post • Page 1 of 1