- PvE No-Yoinking Rule: Do not abuse your PvE privilege. If someone is already there when you arrive, please leave: Heli; Bradley; Cargo; Oil; Excavator; Train Loot; Activated Hack Crate (on countdown). If they see your name and report you, your PvE will be revoked.
- PvP players are excluded. They can do whatever they like.
- Airdrops are excluded. They are fair game for anyone.
- PvE players: stay away from PvP players. No mixed groups.
- All players: do not hang around in a group of more than 3 anywhere, for any reason.
You may have as many as you like in your clan/group/base as long as you don't roam or PvP (including base defence) with more than 3 at once.
- Global chat abuse: Banter, bad language and good-natured smack talk are all fine but personal abuse, name-calling and other toxic behaviour in global chat is not. You may get away with it if your insult is hilarious eg. "horse rustlin' sweat lord", but unfunny/serious/repeat offenders will be globally muted.
Dealing with global chat abuse
Do nothing! I regularly check chat logs and will take appropriate action in due course. Optionally you can a) PM me on discord to give a heads-up, and b) use the mute button on the chat bar to block them. Above all DO NOT RESPOND! If you engage with the offender then you automatically lose your right to complain since you've decided to take matters into your own hands. You may even end up receiving the same punishment as the original offender if you get abusive.
No action will be taken against voice/PM abuse. You can deal with this yourself, see below.
- Voice/PM abuse:
Voice blocking: use the mute icon (right of the chat bar) to block the offender, this will also hide their global chat from you.
/ignore add <name/steamid> -- block
/ignore remove <name/steamid> -- unblock
/ignore list -- list
If a blocked player tries to PM you he will receive a "muted" notification. Pro tip: send your insult and then block immediately so you get the last word
- Raiding blocked until final week. It's not possible to damage buildings for most of the wipe, but save up your boomage for Raid Week!
These items can be damaged at any time: twig; sleeping bag/bed/towel; box (large/small); prison cell/chainlink gate/wall; tool cupboard; autoturret; shotgun trap; landmine; watchtower.
- Limited PvP. It's relatively peaceful here, but if you want to completely avoid PvP then check out our unique PvE Modeᵀᴹ
- JimDeadlock (server owner and self-confessed Filthy Casual) plays daily - PvE only. You can contact me in-game or via Discord chat.